CEFF 4 Kids Program – 2017 SOLD OUT!
Once again we are inviting teachers, club leaders, homeschool parents and other educational groups to bring students in grades 5-12 to attend our CEFF 4 Kids day at the 11th annual Colorado Environmental Film Festival to be held in Golden at the American Mountaineering Center (AMC) from February 23-25, 2017.
The special youth screening is on Friday February 24, from 10 am to 1:30 pm. Films for the 2017 festival are under review now and final selections will be posted later this year.
What to Expect
- After arriving at the AMC, students and chaperones will enter the theater and enjoy 1.5-2 hours of youth friendly environmental films, selected from over 100 screened film this year. * Selected films will range in length and subject matter.
- Following the screening, students will tour the Eco-Expo for 30-45 min to speak with organizations that are leaders in the environmental field in Colorado.
- At approximately 1:00, students will eat lunch (Bring a bag lunch) outside the AMC (weather permitting). *There is an inside lunch option only in the case of inclement weather.
- Each student will receive two (2) free tickets that can be used for another film session anytime during CEFF 2017 weekend.
- Groups should arrive at AMC between 9:45-10:15am and will tour Eco-Expo and meet filmmakers
- 10:15am – Film session starts in FOSS Auditorium
- Approx. 12:30pm – Films and Q/A session ends
- 12;30-1:15 – Groups to tour EcoExpo and have lunch outside