No Ticket Required – FREE and Open to the public
- Friday, February 23 – 12:00pm-7:30pm
- Saturday, February 24 – 10:00am-7:00pm
CEFF’s Call2Action Eco Expo programming answers the question, “What can I personally do to affect this issue?” The Eco Expo welcomes solutions-based organizations focused on environmental issues. Our film-goers come out of our theaters galvanized to take action on a multitude of environmental concerns presented in the films. CEFF seeks organizations which offer action or education-oriented solutions to the issues addressed in our films. Come be a dynamic part of the Call2Action!
CEFF supports local organizations that are providing solutions. In addition to environmental non-profits, governmental agencies and educational entities, CEFF’s Eco Expo includes businesses focused on sustainability. Companies are encouraged to market sustainable products and services at the festival and screening events. CEFF seeks companies such as providers of energy conservation and renewable energy products, green builders and contractors, organic food stores, organic farms and gardening suppliers, bicycle shops, alternative fuel vendors, local agricultural producers and others.
Join us! Host a table in the Eco-Expo or become an Exclusive Film Screening Partner – Complete the Eco-Expo Form and submit payment below today!
Option 1: Host a Table in the 2018 Eco-Expo
• $30 (1-day) or $50 (2-day) Non-profit organization (Provides information regarding their organization and collects information from potential supporters/volunteers.)
• $100 Merchandise vendor (Sells merchandise or prepackaged food for consumption at the event or for later use. A sales tax license is required.)
• $100 Food vendor (Provides food prepared on site, which requires a booth space and is meant for consumption at the event or for later use. A sales tax license is required.)
• $150 Marketing vendor (Advertises their business and collects information from potential customers; may not sell merchandise at the event but may sell a service to be provided at a future date.)
Option 2:*NEW* – Become an Exclusive Film Screening Host!
Available on select days/times: Be the exclusive host of a specific film screening and provide information regarding your business or organization directly before and after a relevant film screening – please inquire about specific film topics and opportunities.
☐$50/screening – Non-Profit Film Screening Exclusive Partner
☐$100/screening – Business Film Screening Exclusive Sponsor
2018 Eco-Expo Featuring These Amazing Exhibitors:
American Alpine Club
Aspire Colorado, LLC
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies
Citizens Climate Lobby
City of Aurora Parks, Recreation & Open Space
Colorado Mountain Club
Colorado Public Television
Defenders of Wildlife
Golden Real Estate
Juice PLus+/Tower Gardens
Masters of the Environment – University of Colorado Boulder
Metro Denver Green Homes Tour
US Forest Service
Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado
We2st Center for Research (CO School of Mines)